Cristiano Ronaldo is the most famous soccer or even man around the world. All of us know about his unbelievable scores, jumps, and so on. You may also know about his CR7 business which produces shoes, blankets, jeans, diamond-studded belts, and so on. However, there is another side of Cristiano life which we are going to speak about in this topic;
1. Cristiano doesn’t have any tattoos, and he actually has no desire to get one, this is because he regularly donates blood.
2. In 2010, Ronaldo became the fourth soccer player to be immortalized in waxwork form at Madame Tussauds London.
3. Cristiano is in touch with his emotions. When he was a kid, his nickname was”cry-baby”.
4. He doesn’t drink alcohol or smoke, due to his father’s problems with alcohol as his father died at the age of 52 from alcoholism.
5. He opened his own museum in Funchal, Portugal, Museu CR7 offers guests a chance to see trophies that he has won and a life-size replica of the icon.
6. At 15 years old Cristiano was diagnosed with a condition called racing heart. After the operation, he was able to continue his training and love affair with football.
7. He is deeply involved in charity works. In November 2012, Ronaldo gave money to fund schools for children in Gaza when selling his golden boot for 1.5million.The next month, he joined FIFA’s ’11 for Health’ program that raised awareness among kids so they can be equipped to stay away from drug addiction HIV, obesity, and malaria. He is also an ambassador for Save the ChildrenandThe Mangrove Care Forum in Indonesia.
8. He was named after U.S. President, Ronald Reagan.
9. When he was 14 years old, Ronaldo was expelled from school as he threw a chair at his teacher.
10.Ronaldo paid for the cancer treatment of a 9-year-old boy.
Do you like this article? please, tell us your opinion.