As people lives in the same world from billion years ago, generations passed some lessons and life experiences for each other. Those life experiences grew day by day.
Here are 15 important life lessons that have stood the test of time;
1. Cry with someone. It’s more healing than crying alone.
2. Failure is sometimes good; it is the real evidence that you’ve tried. Thus, you should expect and accept that failure is a part of the experience, you learn from it and pass on.
3. Age is a number; youth is in your heart, so don’t allow numbers to hold you back or prevent you from being yourself.
4. It’s never too late to have a happy childhood. But the only second chance is up to you.
5.Travel expands you; travel can make you a new person.
6. Envy is just wasting your time; you have all you need in your life.
7. Everything passes away; So just you should keep going on.
8. If you risk nothing, you risk everything.
9. You can’t control others as everyone has his own character.
10. Please, yourself first as you can’t please any other one if you can’t do this for yourself.
11. People changes; never get surprised as it’s one of the life facts.
12. Simplicity is better, the more simple you are, the more comfortable life you will get.
13. What other people think of you is none of your business.
14. If you don’t ask, you don’t get.
15. Learning never stops, you can learn all the time.
What is your life lesson you’ve learned over the years? What are the points you like most? Please, share your ideas and experiences.