If you do some very simple things for your skin in your daily routine, you may have the great and the healthy skin you dream about. These simple things are;
1. You just need to scratch a small area on your arm or leg with your fingernail. If it leaves a white mark, your skin is indeed dry and needs both moisture and exfoliation.
2. Your neck and upper chest area are covered by very sensitive skin like the face. To keep these areas healthy, use facial cleansing creams that hydrate and cleanse gently rather than deodorant soaps, which can be drying.
3. For soft and young hands and feet, use a moisturizing cream and then wear thin fabric socks and gloves while you sleep.
4. Avoid Smoking and sunbaths, they may affect your skin very badly.
5. Don’t Put any perfume directly on your skin as it causes inflammation and acne.
6. Use a loofah daily to control scaly skin. While in the shower, gently scrub bumpy or scaly skin with a circular motion to remove dead cells.
7. Skip steamy showers as much as possible, as Long, hot showers strip skin of its moisture and wash away protective oils.
Do you apply this advice in your daily routine? Share us your experience and if you found this article useful please inform us.