I believe that starting your own business is an amazing thing to do before you die and spend your lifetime working to grow others businesses. a lot like falling in love—equal parts exhilarating and terrifying. It is amazing to get your business off the ground, however, you will always have obstacles in your way.
1.A small business is defined as a business with fewer than 500 employees. So, small businesses are around you everywhere.
2. There are nearly 28 million small businesses in the U.S. Of those 28 million.
3. Approximately 543,000 new businesses are started each month. Which means small businesses are so familiar thing to start.
4. 22 million small businesses consist of one lone employee; almost 70% of small businesses.
5. Small budget businesses find their marketing and communication ways on social media especially facebook.In 2013, 52 percent of companies found new customers on Facebook.
6. Small businesses pay 44% of U.S. payroll.
7. most small business owners derive their satisfaction from being their own boss rather than being rich.
8.The total revenue from all American small businesses reached $989.6 billion in 2011. So what would be America, but the world without risk takers?
9. Northwestern states like Montana and Wyoming rely more heavily on small businesses.
10.It takes 1 day in New Zealand, 3 days in Singapore, 5 days in Saudi Arabia, 6 days in U.S., 13 days in UK & Ireland, 30 days in India, 38 days in China to start your small business.
Starting a small business needs a dreamer, risk taker, someone who has the ability to convert dreams into reality. There are no guarantees in life, you should keep this in your mind, however, I think your dream deserves.
Do you find this useful? please, share us your opinion.